American Flyer Remote Control Switch 720A Service Instructions & Parts List
This is the service bulletin furnished by the A. C. Gilbert Co. to authorized service stations to aid them in the service and repair of American Flyer equipment. Specifically, this bulletin is for the American Flyer Remote Control Switch 720A.
Gilbert produced about 16 different types of switches. There were essentially three types – Manual, Remote Control, and Three Track switches. Switches were designed to enable trains to switch tracks. They are ideal for creating rail yards or hooking up multiple railroad lines on your layout. Left and right switches indicate the direction that the switches operate. Here is a quick list of the different types of American Flyer Track Switches:
- 668 Manual Left Switch
- 669 Manual Right Switch
- 678 Remote Control Switch Left
- 679 Remote Control Switch Right
- 688 Three Rail Remote Control Switch
- 720 Remote Control Switch Pair
- 720A Remote Control Switch Pair
- 722 Manual Switch Pair
- 722A Manual Switch Pair
- 26718 Remote Control Left Switch
- 26710 Remote Control Right Switch
- 26742 Remote Control Switch Pair
- 26760 Remote Control Switch Pair
- 26761 Left Remote Control Switch
- 26762 Right Remote Control Switch
- 26770 Manual Switch Pair
When I click on the above links it says page not found. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for bringing it to our notice. The links to American Flyer Remote Control Switches 720A Service Instructions and Parts List have been restored.