American Flyer Water Tower with Bubbling Tube
The Gilbert American Flyer No. 772 Automatic Water Tower was introduced in 1950 to provide water pressure for the Gilbert American Flyer community. Along with the No. 769 Revolving Aircraft Beacon, the No. 774 Floodlight Tower and the No. 773 Oil Derrick, the No. 772 Automatic Water Tower was manufactured for Gilbert by the Colber Company.